Network Engineer I
Computer Business Consultants Inc.
Benefits Offered: IRA Match, Dental, Medical, Vision, PTO
Employment Type: Full-Time
Salary Range: $60,000, Commensurate with Experience
Job duties include but not limited:
- Provide In-house and On-site Network/Systems administration support for Windows, Unix & Linux systems including Server and Workstation upgrades, backup and disaster recovery monitoring and security administration.
- Analyze current data traffic to determine specific network hardware or software requirements, such as platforms, interfaces, bandwidths, or routine schemas.
- Develop conceptual, logical, or physical network designs.
- Maintain networks by performing activities such as file addition, deletion, or backup.
- Coordinate installation of new equipment or software.
- Configure and deploy Automated scripts & monitors using RMM to upgrade Windows OS, perform disk cleanups & drive fragmentation, install EPP solutions and gather health reports to improve Server and workstation performance.
- Implement automated scripts to perform upgrade for Windows build version
- Manage client specific Client applications.
- Configure Alert/log monitors and deployed on Client devices to gather information on Server/workstation health and current status(online/offline).
- Install EPP to alert and automatically perform Virus/MalWare/RansomWare cleanup.
- Configure and manage Firewalls as per build.
- Configure LAN, WAN, WLAN interfaces and Network zones.
- Configure address objects/groups. Set exclusions and allowing specific traffic.
- Configure Firewall security services such as Gateway Anti-Virus/Spyware, Content
Filtering, Deep-packet inspection (DPI-SSL) and Application Control for secure and enhance communication.
- Configure DHCP and DNS for traffic routing.
- Configure routing tables for faster and better communication.
- Configure Access rules and NAT policies to allow and restrict traffic based on specific services, source and destination, which in turn enhances the communication both internally and externally.
Education: Bachelor’s degree or higher or its equivalent in Computer Science, Information systems, Electrical Engineering, Electronics Engineering, or a closely related field.
Location: 940 West Oakland Ave., Suite A-8
Oakland, Florida 34787-1803
E-Mail Resume: Computer Business Consultants Inc.
What you get:
Computer Business offers excellent benefits for you and your family because we care for our employees and their immediate family members! We believe in a balanced work-life and have developed programs and benefits plans to support that ethic, such as:
- A competitive paid time off and paid holidays
- Medical, dental, and vision plans
- IRA with employer match
- Company issued cell phone and laptop
- Team-building activities and company outings
- Lunch & Learns
- Company provided healthy snacks and fruits
- Other employee events
About Computer Business Consultants, Inc:
Computer Business is a full-service information technology (IT) company offering a comprehensive suite of IT services ranging from complete IT Managed Services and Security to innovative custom-designed solutions. Computer Business has a worldwide client base in a broad range of industries including health care, law enforcement, financial, legal, technology, real estate, logistics, government/municipalities, B2B and B2C, and the U.S. military
Serving Central Florida for since 1996, Computer Business is very engaged within the community by providing strong support for education in both Orange & Lake counties, WMFE-FM, the flagship National Public Radio (NPR) station in Orlando, and the arts through the United Arts of Central Florida, the Orlando Shakes in partnership with UCF, and the Enzian Theater. Computer Business also supports entrepreneurship and is an active trustee for both the South Lake and West Orange Chambers of Commerce, and executive members of the Orlando Chamber.
Computer Business and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Employees of Computer Business Consultants, Inc and applicants for employment are afforded equal opportunity in all aspects of employment without regard to race, color, religion, political affiliation, national origin, disability, marital status, gender or age.
Computer Business Consultants is a drug free workplace. All candidates are screened for drug use and background checks.