Stay up to date with the current infrastructure technology.
The legal industry is centralized around Information Technology. Case Management, Document Management, E-mail Encryption, Time Tracking, Billing, shared Calendars, and more all have created a substantial reliance on IT infrastructure security, performance, and reliability.
Document collaboration, video conferencing, and mobile devices are making IT security a critical business concern. However, with all of these demands on IT, fewer than 60% of legal firms have a formal IT budget and 50% of legal firms do not have IT security policies.
Using Computer Business IT Managed Services for your law firm ensures
- Support for your entire IT infrastructure and all of your end-user devices
- Low cost of ownership through application hosting
- Secure support for multiple users, multiple locations, and multiple device management
- Secure network connectivity, Data Encryption, Virtual Private Networks, VPNs
- Onsite and Offsite Backups
- Disaster Recovery Services